This streaming accessory allows users to enjoy cell phone calls and high-clarity stereo sound quality for multimedia audio through their hearing aids. Thanks to Bluetooth, the ComPilot can be easily connected to a huge range of cell phones, smartphones, computers, tablets, music players and more. It can also be used as a remote control, for changing the hearing aids’ program and volume, and offers VoiceAlerts for easy interaction.
When to Use It:
- Cell phone.
- Music players and computers.
- Remote control of the hearing aids.
- More than 8 hours continuous streaming time in StereoSound.
- Directional microphones for more clear speech during phone calls.
- Built-in remote control for changing volume or program of hearing aids.